Saturday, February 12, 2011

make

This week's sewing-
Block #6 for Blockapalooza! The light fabrics in the Paper Doll Christmas line have some big features, so I've added some cream muslin here and there so it's not so busy. I love love love this block. I also loved it in. . . our Hazel Ilene quilt! The only difference is four little half-square triangles.
Can you see them?
Here are the six Blockapalooza blocks so far.
Pieced squares for the Cherry House quilt-along. This may be the order they go, but-still not sure. Not the life-altering decision that it seems, but to me, a big issue.

These little Valentiney shapes are from Block #5. It's part of the coolest way to make flying geese. I added some red Debbie Mumm fabric and a little candy cane print from my stash.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

So many fun projects. I have done a bit of sewing, but took some time to read my second GLH book, Ladybird. So cheerful and wholesome. Thanks for introducing me.