Wednesday, August 7, 2013

make

 (one day late)
Tues and Wed- nothing
Thurs- jammies for my niece's American Girl doll.  Mom bought the pattern (McCalls 6005) and fabric.  The top wasn't hard, just time-consuming.  The pants were quick and easy.
Fri- nothing
Sat- booties to go with the jammies, again just time-consuming and fiddly
McKenna, modeling her jammies by the fireplace
I also realized I was only two blocks away from my total of twenty,
so I made these:
All the blocks together:
The bottom right is a small, light-lavender print.
Sun- made strip sets for sashing, started putting top together
Mon- nothing, started back-to-school meetings
School starts tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a good week. Cute PJs and your squares are looking good. Hope the first day of school wasn't too bad.