I started before my beach trip and haven't stopped yet.
1. Lots of magazines. I cut out a few recipes we still want to try. T for Trash.
2. Three of Colton's swim trunks, a sweat jacket, two West Virginia T-shirts. Like items Colton's clothes, no matter how many, count as one. HCM for donation to Huntington City Mission.
3. My clothes A pair of really-wide leg jeans, a WV sweatshirt. G for donation to Goodwill. Two blingy, V-neck Quacker Factory T-shirts. HCM Blingy denim jacket Gave to my mom.
4. Snow cone maker shaped like a snowman. Colton received this as a birthday gift and the gift-giver's mom insisted we make snow cones during the party. Only used once. G
5. Toy shark for school that's too realistic for me. G
6. Two bracelets I got at Disneyworld. G Pirate necklace T
7. Metal/spring thing to hang a plate on the wall. G
8. Sunglasses I borrowed from the Lost and Found for playtime one day. HCM
9. Four tiny Halloween toys that spring-up. T
10. Skeleton magnet T
11. Two eyeshadows and two foundations. T
12. Three frayed bristle toothbrushes. T
* Found two hair-dryers and two bags of cotton balls *
13. One of those hair-dryers with the diffuser. HCM
14. Too-wide animal print headband that always hurt my head. HCM
15. Three bunches of artificial Fall flowers. Gave to my mom.
16. Two boxes that a watch came in, some old medicine T
17. Scarf that I made from an old T-shirt. T
18. Two CDs, two cassette tapes T
19. A whistle. T
20. Two snack/drink twist-on carriers, snack boxes. Never used. HCM
and I am just getting started :)
Edited: 21. Pair of Colton's tennis shoes, washed and drying in the sun G
22. Two little buckets G