Thursday, July 2, 2015

Currently

Listening- to Gunsmoke. I love Festus!!

Loving- cleaning house and it staying that way for a while

Thinking- about vacation next week, what to pack?

Wanting- to make dinner the next few evenings

Needing- to call the eye doctor for an appointment

All Star- I challenged myself to read 1 Corinthians 13 everyday for three months, after finding the same challenge in Katharine's Yesterday, a book published in 1895 written by Grace Livingston Hill. Getting something different from it each day!

Go see what everyone else is doing at Oh Boy 4th Grade.

3 comments:

Christine @ The Math Nerdette said...

Hi!

I also need to call an appt to the eye doctor. It's been a while, but I always dread going! I'm so jealous that you are going on vacation next week! I am now a 12 month employee so I have to work over the summer. Maybe one of these weeks before school starts I can take a week off! Hope you enjoy your vacation and your fourth of july weekend!

Christine from The Math Nerdette

Meredith Gilbert said...

I need to prep for making dinner. I just made a menu for the next week and went grocery shopping. The grocery store is not my favorite place. Lol!

MissGilbert01@gmail.com
Sunshine, Sand and Scissors

Science School Yard said...

We packed today to head up north as they call it here in Wisconsin. We are enjoying some family time now that everyone has a few days break as a family. Enjoy your vacation. It sure is fun to just get away.

Renee at The Science School Yard