Tuesday, January 31, 2017

slice

My new hobby: Bullet Journaling!
This is my habit tracker for January.
This makes me sooo happy!
Here are some details:
Left page...
1. Instead of a word of the year, I chose a verse Colossians 2: 7
2. The lists of numbers coincide with the date on the right page. How many steps I took each day.
Right page...
1. The first column represents days I met my step goal. It started at 5000, then 40,000 for the week, then 100,000 for the rest of the month. Only missed four days: took half a personal day, forgot to wear my pedometer on my birthday and two Sundays.
2. The second column represents sewing. I'm trying to make one quilt a month (again) The numbers represent how many blocks I made, Q is for hand-quilting, C is for cutting fabric for my next project.
3. The third column represents finances. The left side of an X means a "no spend" day for non-budgeted items, my daily spending money. The right side of the X means I didn't use my credit card. Notice! Not once this month! There are also numbers in the date column. I stashed $40 in my savings and $20 in my Rudolph Club, already saving for Christmas shopping.
4. The gray circles are blog posts, trying for Tuesday and Saturday minimum.
Made a few changes for February's goals. 
As if I couldn't become any nerdier... 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!! I should try this for tracking my steps. How do you get so many steps in??? If I don't workout, I can barely get 4,000 steps. Keep up the great work!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

this is excellent! let s know if it works!

Kate said...

Looks like you've found a system that works for you. Good luck with all your goals this month.