Sunday, February 5, 2012

make, share

Change of plans
I made four more little totes this week:
I keep thinking of cute ways to embellish them (ric-rac, eyelet trim, buttons, flower pins) but these need to be as "fair" as possible.  When my niece saw them she said, "I wish I could keep some of them."  Not one- some.  So, I guess I'll do one more with all the embellishment it can handle.
I found these bags at Michael's yesterday:
As young as first-graders are, I'm sure the boys would like the totes, but they just look too purse-ish to me.  So, management decision, the boys get these instead.
New goal: 10 down, 4 to go for school, and one for Joscelyn.

1.  Gave way more than four compliments to friends, strangers or otherwise.
2.  Let 2 people go ahead at Sam's. 
3.  Sent a thank-you "note" to my son's personal aide.  We correspond each day in a notebook, but I rarely take time to thank her in writing.  She makes our days so much easier.  

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Intentional Kindness must be catching. I have tried to reach out more. From the looks I have received, it must have been effective.

Barbara said...

Greetings! I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. It adds considerably to my reading enjoyment. I'm honoring you with the Versatile Blogger award.

http://catpatches.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger.html