Thursday, May 17, 2012

make, give

Summertime Alphabet
During the school year, my first-graders are expected to think up an interesting topic to write about each afternoon.  This summer, I'm challenging myself to come up with an alphabetical list of fun summer projects, places and activities.
Today's post is brought to you by the letter A.
A is for apron.
Craft Hope Project 17 Aprons for Haiti.
I used Maureen's pattern which went together so easily- just some hemming and straight seams! I basted the two front panels in place to make it easier to add the waistband.
Here's the side view so you can see the pink polka dot ties.
We studied Galatians chapter 6 last night at prayer meeting.  Here's verse 10:
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people,
especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
How are you gonna use your opportunities today?


1 comment:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with me! It turned out great!!