Thursday, June 7, 2012

make, share

Six more blocks finished.
I started filling in with coordinates from my stash to stretch the dragon prints.  I think the black medallion/ star print is the prettiest. Since when did I start loving gray?

Tuesday field trip was changed to Wednesday this week.  We visited four shops in the Mountain Quilt Quest Shop Hop.  My goal was to build up my blue/aqua/green stash, so I planned to buy a fat quarter at each stop.
Couldn't resist the pink print or the lil' Twister ruler.

Here's the shops in the order we visited:
Sew Many Blessings, Kenova, WV  They're moving soon.  Can't wait to see their new place.
Quilts by Phyllis Hurricane, WV  Great snack table and so many Moda fabrics.  Got a coupon to shop in July- $1 off a yard, even if you buy 500 yards, she said.
A Quilt Nook Ripley, WV
Dinner at Cracker Barrel, yum.
I love summer.

No comments: