Thursday, October 4, 2012

share

Yesterday was the halfway point for this session of Bible in 90 Days, and look!
I've mentioned the online book swap paperbackswap.com before.  I've been a member for a couple years and except for a few bumps in the road, it's been really handy.  They have a wishlist and when I put this Bible on, there were 12 people in front of me.  I'm reading the chronological plan this time, but now I'm ready for next year!  Wouldn't it be nice if they scheduled a summer session?
My team mentor is Cassandra at cassandraland.  She is one sweet girl.  Go meet her when you have a chance.

No school tomorrow (fall break) so we're taking a weekend field trip to Holidayworld in Santa Claus, Indiana.  We stay at Santa's Lakeside Cottages, decorated for Christmas all year.  So cute and cozy.

A little fall treat...
My favorite local tree. 
A couple years ago it had yellow, red and green all at the same time.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

What a gorgeous tree! I LOVE fall.

Enjoy your break!!