Wednesday, July 3, 2013

share

Vacation Recap- Part 3
 
We spent Wednesday at Disneyworld!!
 
Started the day with a Mickey waffle and a little shopping.
On to Epcot! We had already ridden Soarin' by 9:30 am.  Spent a lot of time in Mitsukoshi, the store in Japan.  Colton loves Nintendo and anime and I love bento boxes.
A Mickey pretzel for a snack.
On to Hollywood Studios, which I will always call MGM.  We enjoyed our favorites: Star Tours, Muppets 3D and an animation class. Finished the day with a Mickey cookies and cream sandwich.
That will hold me for a few months.
  Always planning our next Disney trip in the back of my mind.


3 comments:

Marti said...

What a fun trip! I've never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland. I didn't know there was a Hollywood studios in Florida either. Was it hot there? Were people wearing swimming suits everywhere in town too? I met a lady from Florida at Walgreens. She was wearing her swimsuit, with coverup, in the store and everyone was staring at her. She said it was normal to go to the grocery store and everywhere else wearing a swimsuit. Wow. Not here.

Kate said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

Cassandra said...

That pretzel is awesome!!