November 2013 Gratitude Overload
Days 23-24: This weekend shows just how blessed Colton and I actually are.
1. We stayed the night at my parent's house after the birthday party. People begged us to tell them what they can buy us for Christmas, even though we don't need anything. Snuggled down by 11:00.
2. Breakfast from Grammy and Tudor's Biscuit World.
3. A little shopping- teacher store, Dollar Tree, Walmart. Bought 2 more Christmas gifts.
4. More shopping on the way home. Groceries put away.
5. Snuggled down again in a nice warm home.
6. Found a great Thanksgiving math lesson for tomorrow afternoon. (can't find the link, sorry)
7. My dishwasher is full of little containers from leftovers from Mom and Dad.
8. Church in a little while.