And I think to myself...What a wonderful week!
Saturday evening through Tuesday- swimming, playing, visiting with family
in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
in the Happiest Place on Earth.
We added a few things to our regular Disney repetoire, starting the day at Hollywood Studios:
1. Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine- good food, but the kiddos aren't the right age
2. Star Tours- Colton's favorite
3. Muppets 3D- my favorite
4. Animation class- family favorite, we drew Eeyore
5. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground- fun slides and squirting water
then, on to Epcot:
1. free VISA cardholder picture
2. (fast passes for Soarin' were gone for the day) started with The Land- my favorite
3. relatively short wait for Soarin'- my super-favorite
4. Enjoyed fish and chips in Britain- yum
5. tried Maelstorn in Norway- don't need to try it again
6. Nemo and Turtle Talk- relaxing and funny
Thursday through Saturday morning- the beach, shopping and family fun
Happy to be home after two weeks of traveling!