Thursday, March 12, 2015

fun

     Slice of Life

     You know that teary-eyed, happy excitement when you drive under the entrance arch at Disneyworld? Well, I almost get that same feeling at the Harlem Globetrotters show.

     The music, the dancing, the silliness, it's just nice and fun. Grown men taking the time to entertain, making little kids (and simple-minded grown-ups like me) laugh and clap and root for them. You totally know the jokes and the ending, but it's totally worth going again. It's also totally worth waiting in line afterward to meet them.
 Colton and Scooter!

2 comments:

elsie said...

As a kid, I loved to watch the Globe Trotters on TV. Kind of sad they don't televise those games anymore. They are such fun and full of silly.

Kate said...

Looks like lots of fun. I used to love to watch them on TV when I was a kid.