Thursday, March 8, 2018

share

     Just paid my last car payment! Woohoo! It still feels brand new to me. It's going to be so nice to have a little extra spending money each month. I'm planning to save a little too- working toward paying cash for my next car or at least a bigger down payment.
     I kept my previous two cars each five years after paying them off. Here's hoping for that again!

Yesterday I read Punxatawney Phyllis by Susanna Leonard Hill. (My copy is signed by the author) With two days of snow after a week of almost 60 weather, it seems like the groundhog might have been a little off.
Today I read The Mitten by Jan Brett. The kiddos loved the sneeze that scattered the animals.
#bookaday

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Congratulations! That last payment feels so good. And feeling flush with cash for months after is Oh, So Sweet. Enjoy!

Diane Anderson said...

Congratulations! Last car payment is a milestone worth celebrating.