Monday, June 18, 2018

make

Finally finished! Trip Around the World.
My seventh project from Quiltmaker's Gift.
I may come back to this book later
but there are many other projects to work on this summer.
I bought all new fabric for this one.
I love the sparkle/movement the orange print seems to give.
Lessons learned? never go into the fabric store
thinking you know what you want.
There may be something even better!

I stitched for more than Fifteen Minutes 10 out of the past 11 days!
Even though this isn't scrappy, it is Rainbow-y.
Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love it! You are getting a lot accomplished 10 minutes at a time.

Kate said...

The quilt does have lots of sparkle. Congrat on finding time to stitch and on getting this project to the finished flimsy stage. Happy stitching this week.

The Joyful Quilter said...

AWESOME quilt... even if it's not from scraps!!! :o))