Saturday, June 11, 2011


Ahh, the first full week of summer with some behind the scenes sewing- a little handquilting on my Hazel Ilene quilt and an added border for another.  I started cutting pink 2 1/2" squares for a new project.  The goal is 72 different fabrics from my stash    
Not even close, so I added some other brights including yellow, lavender, spring green and a little red.  I'm gonna pop a little black too.  I want to keep this little quilt in girly colors.
Happy Scrappy Saturday!


scraphappy said...

What a fun variety of scraps. Looks like it will make a lovely quilt.

Deanna said...

Oooo...Ahhhh...can't wait to see what it turns in to.