Thursday, June 9, 2011

share

Yesterday, I visited four shops on the Mountain Quilt Quest hop.  I wore my West Virginia Shop Hop flip flops and a blue and gold pin made just for the occasion.   

The stores were completely different down to how their quarter-yard cuts were folded and displayed.  So many pretty ideas- antiques mixed in beautifully among the fabric, friendly people, demos on cool machines.  There were yummy snacks- my son's favorite was the white chocolate fountain with treats to dip in.  Here are my treasures with the souvenir brochure.  It includes clear directions to each shop and a place for them to stamp when you arrive. 
 We finished the evening at my uncle's fish fry.  We stopped twice at this waterfall to play in the creek on the rocks.  Just a super-fun day all around. 

No comments: