Monday, April 23, 2012

silly share, make

The Wheelmobile came to our area yesterday!  I signed up to audition for Wheel of Fortune.  My partner in crime (my dad) sat in 43 degree weather for over an hour waiting to see if my name was called.  It was not, but let's don't give up hope.  There's still a chance for me to be randomly picked when they get back to LA. 
 Here's my souvenir:
I've been practicing the Wheel each evening, and have made a puzzle for you:

_ _ _    _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _' _    _ _ _ _ _

Guess a letter in your comment, and I'll fill them in.
Good luck!

I made a little pillowcase dress for Hopeful Threads April project.
I bought this green fabric years ago for some pillows for the back porch.  So glad I never made them- once I imagined this with eyelet at the bottom, I couldn't get it out my mind.
 Here's a close-up of the flower pin: 
I like it, but next time, I'll cut the circles out with pinking shears to make it shaggier.
I'm sending this dress, too, because my niece has outgrown it.
Made it a couple years ago- good as new!

2 comments:

soscrappy said...

Two adorable pillow case dresses. What fun they must be to make! I'd like a letter S please. Best of luck in the drawing. I'm sure it was fun to try regardless.

Elly D said...

These are such cute dresses :) I'd like the letter B please :) Good luck with the drawing. Elly