Saturday, April 21, 2012

make

Friday Night Sew-In
mailed my pillowcase this morning
I worked with neutrals this week putting our classroom quilt together.  We're using these markers:
which are wonderful.  They color fabric very smoothly and haven't dried out yet.
Here are a few Things that Make us Happy:
a shiny star, Easter, a tree, fishing with my dad (I asked, "Does your dad need some hair?" and she answered, "No, he only has a little bit." hee hee) pizza, and the park.
We can't forget this totally recognizable turtle
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

So far, so good.

4 comments:

OliveStreetStudio said...

I really like the quilt top! The drawing make it especially darling.

Deanna said...

Your classroom must be such a happy place!

Lynne said...

Those markers look wonderful - I wonder if they're available in Australia?

(I came in from soscrappy's rainbow challenge).

Ellen said...

That is going to be one cute quilt!