Tuesday, March 1, 2016

write


Leave three comments for other slicers? Check!
Write about something interesting and relevant everyday in March? Maybe.
Starting off strong...

My first-graders absolutely love Kate Messner's Ranger in Time: Rescue on the Oregon Trail. Read-aloud has quickly become the most highly-anticipated time of the day, especially since it's a chapter book. We made an I Wonder... chart yesterday.

We're also keeping track of the story using a Past/Present T-chart. Ranger is a hot topic during Writer's Workshop too. Loving all the inspiration this interesting story provides.
Be Inspired Getting to Know Each Other question 1:
My first wish (prayer) is that my son has a safe, convenient place to live with caring people after I'm gone.
My second wish is for continuing good health with a long life to enjoy after retirement.
My third wish is enough money to be comfortable, covering my needs and a few wants.


No comments: