Friday, March 15, 2019

slice

     My regular exercise routine includes Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds videos with weights, laps around school on my breaks and my favorite- walking around our community trail. It helps maintain my weight loss from a few years ago, but my waist is still thicker than I'd like.
     An ad popped up while playing Candy Crush and instead of ignoring it as usual, I installed it! Eight-Minute Abs- a twenty-eight day program with 11 different toning exercises- 30 seconds each with 15 second rest breaks in between. It seemed easy-ish on Tuesday, but the past two days have kicked my tail. Planks, lunges and squats. Squats where you jump.
     It also has a pedometer. I carried my phone during my laps. Before lunch, it said I was 200 steps away from burning off calories equal to a hamburger. Pretty cool.
     The next program I plan to try is supposed to make your hiney look like a peach. We'll see how the abs turn out and go from there.

2 comments:

joyousthoughts614619250.wordpress.com said...

Haha I used to do 8-Minute-Abs from a video tape when I was in college! Anything is better than nothing. Good luck!

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got a good start with a maintenance program. That's almost as hard as losing the weight!