Sunday, September 11, 2011

share

Fiesta Friday, this week on Sunday
Apples are my classroom's theme in September, my kitchen had an apple theme for the past few years, and this week my Fiesta uses apple colors.  On my handy dandy plate rack, you'll find evergreen representing a leaf, chocolate for a stem and cinnabar (I think) for the apple.
In the bucket- more 98 cent mums, growing like crazy after our rainy, cool week.

Today, my heart goes out to the families and friends who lost loved ones ten years ago in New York, on Flight 93 and at the Pentagon. 
   On my last trip to NY, we walked through St. Paul's Chapel.  It's right beside the WTC site but it wasn't harmed during the attack.     

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Beautiful chapel. It's amazing how some things can remain untouched in the middle of a disaster. I can't believe it's already been 10 years...