Thursday, March 31, 2011

share

The Red Signal (Hill, GL, 1919)

I think The Red Signal is the most suspenseful of Mrs. Hill's novels.  There are several dangerous situations that will keep you on the edge of your seat- explosions, kidnapping, fire, spies!  While Hilda was preparing to speak with the President, an orderly brought a silver tray with "all manner of good things" from soup and fried chicken to ice cream and coffee.

While Daniel was away at war, he was reminded of Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. NIV 
Aren't you glad He's the same yesterday and today and forever? (my paraphrase of Hebrews 13:8) He'll strengthen and help us so we don't have to fear.

Please check back tomorrow when my little blog Lights Up Blue for Autism.  April is Autism Awareness month!

No comments: